I was absolutely thrilled to receive not one but two awards from Kim at Treats and Trinkets! Thank you very much Kim. I am really sorry that it has taken me so long to pass on the joy of receiving them to other bloggers. I’m afraid work has to come first and I have been a bit snowed under lately.
You really all should pop and take a look at her blog it is packed with some really delicious recipes.
For the Kreativ Blogger Award I’m supposed to tell you 10 things about me, so here goes:-
- I love swimming
- I’m scared of spiders (I know I’m bigger than them, but they can move very fast)
- I have three sons. The first two were buy one get one free, and the youngest was the bumper family pack.
- I hate shopping.
- I love gardening, particularly growing my own fruit, veg and herbs.
- I love singing and dancing (it keeps me sane)
- I have a very pretentious cat called Minnie who is very aptly named because she is a little minx and like me never stops talking.
- I would really like to get solar panels on the roof. Not only would it save the planet and money it would also stop my hard earned money going into someone else’s wallet.
- I have a eucalyptus tree in the garden that reminds of our holiday in Australia. Sadly it does not have koala bear in it.
- I was born in Worcestershire.
For The Sunshine Award I have to tell you a few of my favourite things (there’s a cue for a song…)
- Favourite Colour – All colors. Any color. If I have to pick one, it would be green.
- Favourite Animal – My cat
- Favourite Number – 3
- Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink – Ginger beer
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter – Facebook. It’s more versatile.
- My Passion – Cooking followed a close second to gardening
- Prefer Getting or Giving Presents – Giving.
- Favourite Pattern – Sorry, I don’t have one.
- Favourite Day of the Week – I love everyday of the week. I don’t like to have favourites, the other days may get jealous.
- Favourite Flower – Snow drops. They tell me spring is on the way when they poke their little heads through the soil.
I decided to follow Kim’s example and pass on the two awards to the same people. It took me ages to narrow it down (there are so many brilliant blogs out there) but here are the lucky winner of the Kreativ Blogger Award and Sunshine Award. I hope you are as thrilled to receive as I was.
fdathome David, I think your recipes are brilliant and creative. I just wish I could plate up my meals as well as you do.
The Cooking Actress I had to give you this award because not only do you have a great blog we are also in the same line of work.
Lynsey Lou’s I chose your blog because we are really keen on spicy food and you have loads of spicy recipes.
I Was Born To Cook I chose your blog because it has masses of recipes and because you like Mexican food and so do I.
Young Grasshopper I love your bartender page!
Go Bake Yourself Your blog is fantastic, well written, funny and great recipes!
Amy’s Cooking Adventures What a brilliant name for a blog. Cooking is an adventure.
BinomialBaker I really like your blog there are some great recipes. I also like your stories.
We Don’t Eat Anything with a Face I love the name of your blog!
Sweet Beginnings You have some great sweet recipes but I also really like the look of your savoury ones too.